Our Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security offers a deep dive into prevalent topics in the field, encompassing digital forensics, hacking countermeasures, and the pressing concerns of cyberwarfare and terrorism. Under the guidance of renowned industry experts, you’ll be equipped with the essential skills and knowledge to address the evolving challenges and demands of the expanding cyber security sector.
If you’re thinking of levelling up, this course is a stepping stone to a Masters in the cyber security space.
Upon completion of this course, graduates will be able to :
- demonstrate and apply knowledge of current trends in ICT security, particularly those that relate to security protocols, policy, and security protection mechanisms;
- investigate emerging security trends;
- apply skills in the identification of security threats, implementation of secure system properties, and incident response;
- effectively communicate IT security concepts and solutions in a variety of professional settings;
- critically evaluate and reflect on ethical issues that relate to the IT discipline.