During this subject students will learn the latest methods, techniques and tools for improving their organisation’s search marketing and brand building efforts. They will analyse how different campaigns work and create a search marketing plan that incorporates a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy and a Pay Per Clicks (PPC) campaign.
MGI535 Search Marketing will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Search Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Technical Setup
- SEO Content
- Display Networks
- Paid search such as Pay Per Click, Pay Per Acquisition and Pay Per Impression
- Setting up your website for analytics
- Analytics – is your search marketing working?
- Strategy & Planning
- Search Market Evaluation (30%)
- SEO Audit (20%)
- Paid Search Approach & Plan (15%)
- Search Marketing Plan (35%)
Session 2 (Jul)
The information above was accurate the time the subject was last run, but may change in future. Be sure to check the details in your subject outline upon enrolment.