We had our fingers crossed for more discounted places this year and good news – they’re here. That means huge government discounts on our Graduate Certificates in:
Depending on what you study, when you study and how you pay, you might be eligible for up to 71% off the cost of your course. That’s almost an entire Grad Cert for the price of one subject!
- IT subjects are reduced from $3450 to $1000 per subject (a 71% discount)
- Management/marketing subjects are reduced from $3450 to $1828 per subject (a 47% discount)
- A further 10% discount is available for students eligible for HECS-HELP (Australian Citizens) that choose to pay upfront
- The total cost of a IT-subject only Grad Cert would reduce from $13,800 to $4,000 (or $3,600 if you pay upfront)
- A wide range of credit available which can further reduce the cost/time to study
- Read more of the details here
Even if your long-term goal is a Masters, entering through a Graduate Certificate pathway could save you up to 24% (around $9,800) off the total cost of your Masters degree, requiring no extra study or time.
If you’re interested in our Project Management, Digital Marketing or MBA Computing options, you may be able to make use of the discount by studying the Graduate Certificate in Computing (Career Transition). Speak to our Admissions staff on 1300 885 685 for help planning your study pathway.