Credit for IT Masters Free Short Courses
So that you can try before you enrol, IT Masters offer an on-going series of free short courses that each cover part of one of the subjects from the Charles Sturt University qualifications featured on the IT Masters website.
Subject to the conditions below, students who successfully complete three or more of the short courses will be eligible for one industry elective subject credit towards Charles Sturt University postgraduate qualifications listed below. Credit for short courses can be claimed before or after you enrol, and current students can claim credit at any time until graduation.
- Credit for IT Masters short courses is only available for industry elective subjects
- Master degree students who have completed all industry electives may not be able to claim credit
- Credit for the IT Master free short courses is only available for the Charles Sturt University postgraduate qualifications listed below
- Only one subject credit can be claimed for IT Masters short courses (to see if you qualify for other credit, fill out our Eligibility Form)
Confirming whether you qualify for credit
If you would like to confirm whether your study has qualified you for credit, send an email to our team with the details of the IT Masters free short courses you have completed or intend to complete.
Which qualifications can I claim short course credit for?
- Master of Business Administration (Computing – with specialisations) including Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (Computing)
- Master of Cloud Computing and Virtualisation including Graduate Certificate in Cloud Computing and Virtualisation
- Master of Cyber Security including Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security
- Graduate Certificate in Computing (Career Transition)
- Master of Networking and Systems Administration including Graduate Certificate in Networking and Systems Administration
- Master of Project Management including Graduate Diploma of Project Management and Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Master of Applied Digital Marketing including Graduate Certificate in Applied Digital Marketing