The Graduate Diploma of Project Management at Charles Sturt University and IT Masters delves deep into the intricacies of substantial project management. Designed to cultivate advanced project management and communication skills, students will gain insights into risk management, stakeholder engagement, project planning, lifecycle dynamics, and team leadership. Beyond theoretical understanding, the course emphasizes practical application in professional settings and prepares students for esteemed project management certifications. Whether you’re from a technical background or a diverse professional field, this program is tailored to empower you to navigate complex projects with ease.
On completion of the Graduate Diploma of Project Management, graduates will be able to:
- demonstrate and apply knowledge of current and emerging trends in the management discipline, including the areas of human resource management, organisational behaviour, risk assessment, managing a project, and strategic practice;
- critically evaluate contemporary management and project management theories in the context of professional practice;
- effectively communicate concepts and solutions in a project management environment;
- prepare for an international industry certification in project management; and
- employ research skills that apply to the project management discipline in a professional context.