We are very excited to announce that our IT Graduate Certificate courses have been awarded Commonwealth Supported Places (CSPs) as part of the federal government’s Job-Ready Package. This means that all Australian Citizens/Residents and NZ citizens are eligible for a discount between 46-73% on all 2021 subjects studied in:
- Cyber Security
- Computing (Career Transition)
- Networking and Systems Administration
- Cloud Computing and Virtualisation
But there are limited places available and these are already filling fast. In 2020 a small number of CSP packages were released and these were gone within weeks.
Update 16 June 2021 – CSP Places Almost Gone!
We’ve had an overwhelming level of interest since we announced the CSP places for our Grad Certs. So much so that you will need to get in quick if you haven’t secured your place yet. We expect all places will be exhausted by the close of our July (202160) intake. You’ll need to hurry, as applications for 202160 close Monday 5 July.
Note: the option of “Commonwealth Support” under Payment will appear on the form, for as long as places remain available.
- IT subjects are reduced from $3350 to $992 per subject (a 70% discount)
- Management/marketing subjects (electives in the new Grad Cert in Computing) are reduced from $3350 to $1812 per subject (a 46% discount)
- A further 10% discount is available for students eligible for FEE-HELP (Australian Citizens) that choose to pay upfront
- i.e. The total cost of the 4-subject Grad Cert in Cyber Security would reduce from $13,400 to $3,968 (or $3,571.20 if you pay upfront)
- A wide range of credit available which can further reduce the cost/time to study
- Read more of the details here
Even if your long-term goal is a Masters, entering through a Grad Cert pathway could save you up to 31% (around $12,000) off the total cost of your Masters degree, requiring no extra study or time.
If you’re interested in our Project Management, Digital Marketing or MBA Computing options, you may be able to make use of the discount by articulating through the Grad Cert in Computing. Speak to our Admissions staff on 1300 885 685 for help planning your study pathway.
You can also check your eligibility for study and subject credit with a personalised assessment.