Special intakes to help you ease into your Masters. We know it’s not easy trying to combine a busy work, family and social life, so we have created special year-round intakes that will help to support you as you start a Masters. This is ideal for people new to postgraduate study, or returning after a break. You’ll start with a single subject. Then once you’ve handed in an assessment or two and settled back in to ‘study mode’, you’ll take on a second subject. A dedicated IT Masters staff member will be on hand to provide extra guidance as you learn the ropes, so you can jump confidently into the rest of your degree.
You can start in any of the six intakes, with subjects on offer from across all of our degrees.
202115 (commences 18 Jan)
202145 (commences 17 May)
202175 (commences 30 August)
The new terms will start on 18 January, 17 May and 30 August 2021. This means, including the regular sessions, that there will be 6 opportunities to start in 2021: January, March, May, July, August and November.
Current students are able to enrol in the extra terms, however there is a limited subject selection in comparison to the main study sessions.
It is possible to complete your course faster by starting a subject in the new intakes, but there may be some overlap between extra terms and regular study sessions if you choose to enrol in two at once. We recommend that every student studying in the terms creates an individual enrolment plan with IT Masters.
We recommend students take one subject during the extra terms. This is because there may be some overlap between study sessions as you merge back into the main intakes.
Students who study in the extra intakes (202115 / 202145 / 202175) will then need to take some subjects in the regular sessions (202130 / 202160 / 202190). This means that you might be taking classes from the start of one study session during the end of your extra term. For this reason, we encourage students to take a single subject during the new terms, and to talk to us about your course plan.
- Master of Business Administration (Computing) including Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (Computing)
- Master of Cloud Computing and Virtualisation including Graduate Certificate in Cloud Computing and Virtualisation
- Master of Cyber Security including Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security
- Graduate Certificate in Computing (Career Transition)
- Master of Networking and Systems Administration including Graduate Certificate in Networking and Systems Administration
- Master of Project Management including Graduate Diploma of Project Management and Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Master of Applied Digital Marketing * including Graduate Certificate in Applied Digital Marketing
*note that students wishing to start in a Term intake may have to select MGI511 – Project Management Fundamentals as an elective subject in order to be able to enrol.