We’re excited to announce an exclusive 20% discount for our IT Graduate Certificate courses in 2021. Previously part of the government’s Job-Ready Graduates Package, these courses have been very popular. Commonwealth supported places are no longer available – but with 20% off you can still upskill for less this year. This means that all Australian citizens/residents and NZ citizens are eligible for a 20% discount on all subjects for the following courses commencing in 2021:
- Cyber Security
- Computing (Career Transition)
- Networking and Systems Administration
- Cloud Computing and Virtualisation
The discount is only available for commencements in our Term 1 (August 30) and Session 3 (November 15) 2021 intakes – so get in quick! Finish in your own time, or take advantage of our various credit options to reduce your study time and subjects to make the most of the savings.
Students can receive up to 2 subjects credit towards our Graduate Certificates, subject to meeting the credit criteria.
- Industry certifications – credits the relevant industry certifications
- Postgraduate credits – if you have completed study at postgraduate level in similar subjects
- Australian Computer Society (ACS) certifications – receive up to 2 subjects of credit for any ACS certifications
- Three or more IT Masters free short courses – successful completion of three or more of our short courses
- 4-subject Grad Cert (no credit) – $10,720
- 3-subject Grad Cert (with 1 subject credit) – $8,040
- 2-subject Grad Cert (with 2 subjects credit) – $5,360
Take advantage of FEE-HELP (Australian citizens) to pay your course fees from your tax each year. This special discount is only available for students who commence in 2021 and will apply to all subjects studied until completion, including those in 2022. Please note: the discounted rate includes any alumni discount.
Even if your long-term goal is a Masters, entering through a Grad Cert pathway will save you $$ off the total cost of your Masters’ degree, requiring no extra study or time.
If you’re interested in our Project Management, Digital Marketing or MBA Computing options, you may be able to make use of the discount by articulating through the Grad Cert in Computing. Speak to our Admissions staff on 1300 885 685 for help planning your study pathway.
You can also check your eligibility for study and subject credit with a personalised assessment.